Fantasy League Jewelry is available in a variety of metal choices including white and yellow gold, Silver Elite®, Solaris Elite™ and Lustrium®.
- Gold – Jostens offers gold in 2 colors and 2 karat qualities:
Yellow Gold – Because of its durability and lasting value over time, gold is a wise investment. Gold has been the standard for jewelry for over 4000 years.
White Gold* – Has the same lasting qualities and value as yellow gold, but different metal.
14K: – 58.5% pure gold, 41.5% metal alloy.
10K: – 41.7% pure gold, 58.3% metal alloy.
- Silver Elite® – A precious metal alloy primarily composed of silver with elements of palladium and gold, coated with a rhodium plating.
Rhodium Plating – A member of the Platinum metals group. Rhodium is a silvery, metallic colored precious metal. It is an extremely hard material and is highly resistant to corrosion and it is used extensively in the fine jewelry industry. Rhodium provides protection for Silver Elite®, coating it to help prevent tarnish and scratches. It is very durable and prevents skin oil from dulling the ring. Rhodium is most commonly plated on white gold and sterling silver jewelry.
- Solaris Elite™ – This radiant yellow 6K metal alloy is beautiful and affordable. We've combined durability and affordability to create our exclusive yellow 6K alloy.
- Lustrium®* – A non-precious metal alloy that is silver in color. It is
a hard metal and fairly durable, but does not have the same value and characteristics
as gold and platinum. Lustrium will react to oxygen and thus may require additional
care and cleaning.
- Yellow Lustrium®* – Same characteristics as Lustrium®, but yellow in color because of coating with 23 karat yellow gold.
*Nickel is included in the following metal mixes: Lustrium® and all white gold.