To experience the conference in full, we recommend arriving sometime Wednesday, July 10 and departing after 2:00pm on Saturday, July 13.
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Friday, July 12, 2013
Saturday July 13, 2013
*Denotes a meal is included with function
All times are tentative and subject to change.
Educators, earn graduate credits
Earn credit toward your graduate degree! Learn more
Present a breakout session
Share your strategies and ideas for getting started and growing a program with others.
All submissions due Friday, May 31.
Set up a school display
Show others how your school got started and where you’re going! Sign up your school when registering online.
Attire for Conference Functions
- Thursday, July 11: Casual
- Friday, July 12: Wear your conference t-shirt to the rally. Casual for sessions. Semi-formal/coat and tie for the Awards Banquet.
- Saturday, July 13: Casual
Name badge must be worn to all conference functions.
- Dietary: If for health, diet or religious reasons you have a special meal request, please indicate your request on the registration form.
- Other: If you have any additional requests, please indicate your request on the registration form or visit the Information Booth at any time during the conference.
Smoking & Alcohol
All Jostens Renaissance® National Conference functions are smoke-free and alcohol-free. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.