1. Information We Collect From and About You.
- Information Provided to Us.
Information from You. We collect personal information (information that identifies you as an individual) and other information from you through your use of any of our websites or mobile applications (“Property” or “Properties”). Examples of the type of information we collect include, but are not limited to, your name, e-mail address, age, gender, the name of the school you attend, billing and/or shipping address, phone number, payment account information, your preferences and interests, and other information about you. We also collect information that you provide to Jostens directly, such as through your contact with our customer service representatives or sales associates, or that you provide to Jostens via Jostens independent sales representatives.
Information You Provide About Others. If you initiate a communication to someone else through a Property such as through a "send-to-a-friend" feature, the information you provide (names, e-mail addresses, etc.) is used to facilitate the communication and is not used for any other marketing purpose unless we obtain consent from that person or we expressly advise otherwise. Please be aware that your name and/or email address could be included in any send-to-a-friend communication.
Information from Schools and Other Third Parties. In the course of our business and in providing our products and services, we receive personal information about individuals from our customers and partners, including schools.
We also acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information that you provided or we collected automatically, such as information to validate or update your address or other demographic and lifestyle information.
If you sign in with Your Google Account for the purpose of accessing the Yearbook Avenue Image Library, Google will share your name, email address, language preference, public profile information, and profile picture with us. For Jostens Yearbook customers, when you upload images from your Google Drive Account for use in publications through Jostens Yearbook Avenue, we may view, retrieve, and import the images you select, along with any associated metadata, into the Yearbook Avenue Image Library.
- Information Collected as You Access and Use a Property.
Web Browser or Device Information. We and our service providers collect information sent by your web browser or device, including your IP address, and other information that does not identify you personally such as a device or browser token, the date and time of your visit, information about your web browser or device type, etc. The information received depends on the settings on your web browser or device. If you have created a user identity or profile on one of your visits to a Property, we link the information provided by your browser or device to information that identifies you personally and use it for the purposes described in this Policy. Please review the settings of your web browser or device if you want to learn and change what information is sent by your browser or device.
"Do Not Track" Headers. "Do Not Track" (DNT) is a web browser setting which lets the websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting information about you. We do not respond to DNT settings or signals.
Geolocation Information. We use your device's location services to determine your coarse (network-based) and fine (GPS-based) location via your device in order to provide you with customized or geographically-specific content. For example, our ReplayIt® app uses location services to provide users with a list of schools in the user's geographic area to make it easier for users to select an affiliated school. You can control whether your device allows applications to use location services through the mobile device settings for your device.
Cookies. A cookie is a data file placed on a computer. We use both "session cookies" and "persistent cookies" to collect information for record keeping purposes, to make it easier for you to use a Property, and to customize information that is presented to you through a Property. Session cookies are used to store information while a user accesses a Property, and expire when the user closes his/her browser "session." Persistent cookies store information across sessions (e.g., to make it easier to log into a Property) and stay on your computer until the expiration date set in the cookie (e.g., at the end of a calendar month) or until you delete it. We also use HTML5 local storage which is a newer, faster and more secure cookie technology used with the HTML5 web language. Like traditional cookies, HTML5 local storage can be used as session storage or persistent storage. We also use "Flash cookies," locally-stored data files used to personalize your use of a Property through Adobe Flash technologies. Flash cookies can also be used by our third party service providers to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from standard browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored.
Embedded Scripts. We use embedded scripts, which is programming code designed to collect information about how visitors interact with a Property, such as the referring website which linked them to a Property and the manner in which they use a Property. Embedded scripts are downloaded onto your device's cache from our web server or a third party service provider and are deactivated or deleted following the end of your session once your browser cache is cleared.
2. How We Use and Share Information You Provide and We Collect.
When you provide us with your contact information in connection with a particular activity, product or service, you expressly consent to our communicating with you about our products or services. Jostens uses information collected from or about you, including personal information, User Content, and usage information, to allow you to participate in a Property and its features, to provide you with Jostens products and services, to operate our business, for any other purposes as disclosed to you at the time you provide your information, with your consent, and as disclosed to you in this Policy. We keep your personal information for the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you have subsequently consented) and for other legitimate purposes (such as regulatory compliance), as permitted or required by applicable law.
Jostens' servers are located in the United States; if you are located outside of the United States you consent to our storage of your information on servers located in the United States.
To Process Orders. If you are located outside of the United States you consent to our storage of your information on servers located in the United States.
To Process Orders. If you visit a Property for the purposes of conducting a purchase transaction, we use information for purposes such as the following:
- to take, verify, process and deliver your order, process or obtain payment, verify your tax or tax exempt status, contest chargebacks, and determine your credit eligibility;
- to send you notices from time to time relating to your account, your purchases and orders;
- to determine your geographical location for compliance, security, anti-piracy, and fraud prevention purposes;
- to provide you, to the extent permitted by applicable law, with a personalized shopping experience;
- for warranty, technical support or similar purposes;
- to establish an account for future purchases by you;
- to facilitate subscription renewals; and
- to provide you with effective customer service (which to the extent and in a manner permitted by applicable law includes contacting users in connection with their use, or ceasing to use or abandoning a transaction through a Property) and/or technical support.
Use of Anonymous Information. We use anonymous information collected by or provided to us for purposes such as the following:
- to personalize and support your use of a Property, our products and services, and/or the services of our customers and partners;
- to improve a Property, the customer and consumer experience, and our products and services;
- for fraud prevention purposes, such as device fingerprinting;
- to identify actions or transactions as originating through an affiliate marketing, channel partner, or referral program;
- to deliver targeted advertisements on a Property and other websites and/or commerce solutions;
- to provide reporting to our current and prospective partners and service providers; and
- for other historical, statistical or research and analysis purposes.
In addition, we can "de-identify" personal information by removing any information that identifies you specifically, and use the resulting anonymous information for the purposes set forth above.
Use of School Information. Jostens uses personal information about individuals received from or on behalf of our school customers to create and promote products and services for the benefit of the school and to customize products as requested by purchasers, and can use it for other purposes permitted under this Policy except as prohibited by applicable law and except to the extent the providing party or the data subject has restricted our rights to use provided personal information. Jostens will not sell or rent personal information provided by schools to any third party.
To Provide, Manage and Improve our Properties, Products, Services and Our Business and to Deliver Content. We use information that we collect and obtain to provide our goods and services, to administer a Property, and for other lawful business purposes. These include the manufacture and printing of products, such as yearbooks, announcements, memory books and jewelry which can contain personal information such as names and photos. We also use the information that we collect and obtain about you to measure and improve our Properties, products and services; to help up maintain the accuracy of information in our systems; to customize certain features of a Property, to deliver relevant content and to provide you with an enhanced experience based on the type of device you are using. Except where prohibited by applicable law, we use information to send you promotional communications by email, regular mail, text and other methods regarding our products and services, and may serve advertising on a Property that we believe is likely to be of interest to you. You can manage whether and how you receive such communications as described in the "Your Choices" section of this Policy.
To the extent permitted by law, we may use third party advertising service providers, including networks, data exchanges, ad servers, analytics providers and others to serve ads regarding our products and services. These third party service providers utilize Tracking Technologies to collect certain information about your visits to our Property and third party websites, your interaction with our Property or those websites, and the products and services offered by us, our partners, and others. We and our partners use this information, as well as information received from other sources, for marketing analysis, for quality improvement purposes, and to provide you with customized content and offers. We do not control Tracking Technologies used by third parties, and their use is governed by their own privacy policies. For more information on online advertising, please visit http://www.aboutads.info. We also use Google Analytics along with audience data (e.g., age, gender and interests of users) to better understand users' visits to and use of our Properties, and to optimize served content. You can manage the use of Tracking Technologies and Google Analytics to collect information about you as described in the "Your Choices" section of this Policy.
In Connection with Promotions. We offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (any, a "Promotion") that require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you agree to the official rules for that Promotion. If you enter a Promotion, the information you provide through registration can be used and disclosed as set forth in this Policy, as well as in connection with the administration of such Promotion and as required by applicable law or permitted by the Promotion's official rules.
For Us and Our Service Providers to Provide Services and Deliver Content. We use third party service providers to perform certain services in connection with our business, such as fulfilling and processing orders, payment processing, verifying and validating information, hosting all or part of Properties, providing website usage analytics, list management, sending communications, customer support, providing marketing assistance and data analysis, and providing other administrative services. We provide our service providers access to information, including personal information, only for the purpose of carrying out services on our behalf. Certain service providers use Tracking Technologies to collect and store information about you and your use of a Property, and combine this information with information they collect from other sources. If you access a Property through a mobile device or application, certain of your information is shared with the mobile carrier or application provider. Information provided through a portion of a Property that is hosted by a Jostens service provider may be stored on our systems, and/or the systems, of our service provider, and will be provided to Jostens and/or processed by that service provider for Jostens' business purposes.
To Comply with Legal Requirements and Protect You, Jostens and Others. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may disclose information when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law or a regulatory requirement; to comply with governmental, administrative or judicial process, requirement or order, such as a subpoena or court order; to cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental investigations (without necessarily requiring the law enforcement or government agency requesting the information to formally serve us with a subpoena); to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to enforce a contract; to protect the legal rights, property, or safety of Jostens, its corporate affiliates, and their respective employees, clients, partners and agents, other users or the public in general; or to protect your vital interests if determined necessary by us. In addition, we review our server logs for security purposes, such as detecting intrusions into our network. If we suspect criminal activity, we share our server logs – which contain visitors' IP addresses – with the appropriate investigative authorities who use that information to trace and identify individuals. We also reserve the right to report to appropriate law enforcement or government agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe are in violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations without providing notice.
In Connection with Corporate Events. If one of our corporate affiliates or a third party has acquired all or part of our business, specific assets or the business of one of our operating divisions through which you have provided information to us, e.g., as the result of a sale, merger, reorganization, insolvency, dissolution or liquidation, ownership of your personal information will transfer to that company. In that event, the acquiring company's use of your personal information will still be governed by this Policy and the privacy preferences you have expressed to us.
3. Your Choices Regarding the Collection and Use of Information.
When you provide personal information to us, you control whether you would like to receive further communications from us and/or from our clients and partners about products or services of interest. You have the right to withdraw your consent.
If you decide you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us:
- To unsubscribe from marketing emails, click the "unsubscribe" link in the commercial electronic message you received. Alternatively, you can e-mail us at email@example.com and specify in your e-mail which consent you are revoking.
- To unsubscribe from marketing mail, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the name and mailing address of the person to be unsubscribed and the associated school name (both are required to ensure we can process your request). If you change mailing addresses after unsubscribing from physical marketing mailings, you will need to unsubscribe your new mailing address.
Please note that Jostens' clients and partners (such as schools and independent sales representatives) may also send you marketing communications regarding Jostens products unless you unsubscribe from their communications. If you give us permission to add your contact information to the mailing list of one of our clients or partners and later withdraw your permission from Jostens, you will have to unsubscribe from that client or partner's mailings as well.
If you choose not to provide us with the right to use personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the product, service or information you requested. We use certain personal information to create the products we offer, such as jewelry, announcements, yearbooks and memory books. If you elect not to give us the right to use personal information in connection with the creation of our products, it may result in the omission of a person's name, picture, and/or other information from a yearbook or memory book, or the inability for us to create a customized product.
- Interest-Based Ads. You can view a list of third party service providers participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA") which serve interest-based ads through your computer using web viewing data collected from your computer, and/or opt-out of such collection, by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Please note that opting out does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising from a service provider, but that the service provider will no longer deliver interest-ads based on predictions about your interests generated from web viewing data.
- Canadian users can opt out of receiving interest-based ads by using the opt-out tool available through the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada's website at youradchoices.ca.
- Mobile Device Users. Mobile device users can use the DAA's AppChoices app to view a list of DAA-participating third party service providers which serve interest-based ads through your mobile device using app usage data collected from your mobile device, and/or opt-out of such collection. Download the app by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices/. Please note that opting out does not mean you will no longer receive ads on your mobile device from a service provider, but that the service provider will no longer deliver interest-based ads based on predictions generated from app usage data.
- Google Analytics. You can install Google Analytics' opt-out browser add-on by visiting http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. You can opt out of receiving interest-based Google advertisements, or customize the ads you receive from Google, by visiting http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
- Cookies. If you accept a session or persistent cookie, you can delete it at any time through your web browser (e.g., as soon as you leave our Property). If you do not wish to receive cookies or wish to manage when you accept cookies in general, you can set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Your use of the features and functionality of this Property will be limited if you set your browser to reject cookies. If you opt out of having your information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tools, your existing display advertising cookie(s) will be deleted and a new cookie will attempt to be placed that instructs service providers not to track your future activities when that cookie is detected (a "no-track" cookie). If your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit our opt-out page, a "no-track" cookie cannot be set on your computer. Also, if you subsequently erase "do-no-track" cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, you will need to opt-out again. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs only apply to the specific computer and browser on which the opt-out cookie is applied.
4. Reviewing and Updating Your Personal Information.
If you would like to review, correct or challenge your personal information, or if you are the parent or legal guardian of a minor and would like to review, correct or challenge that minor's personal information collected pursuant to the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act, please contact us by postal mail addressed to Jostens, Inc., ATTN: Privacy Department, 7760 France Avenue South, Suite 400, Minneapolis, MN 55435, United States of America, or by e-mail at email@example.com. If you contact us, we may, for your protection, ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will provide the access you request and correct or delete any inaccurate personal information you discover. We reserve the right, however, to limit or deny your request to the extent permitted by applicable law if the disclosure could lead to a breach of applicable law and regulation, such as in case of any legal obligation to retain certain data, or if you have failed to verify your identity to our satisfaction.
5. Third Party Content and Links.
6. Consent to Transfer Information to the United States.
If this Property is a website or commerce solution, it is operated in the United States and is intended for users located in the United States. If this Property is a software application, it is intended for users located in the United States. If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including personal information, will be transferred to, processed in, and stored in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your personal information can be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States according to the laws of the United States. By using a Property or providing us with any information, you explicitly consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States. You further acknowledge that you have been informed of the possible risks of such transfers due to the absence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission with respect to transfers of personal data to the United States. You are also consenting to the application of United States federal and Minnesota state law in all matters concerning the Property and this Policy.
In certain circumstances, we may transfer the personal data of residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) through data controllers such as school. For example, we may enter into a contract with a school in the EEA to produce yearbooks. In those circumstances, we enter into appropriate agreements with schools, including the use of Standard Contractual Clauses.
7. Children's Privacy.
Our Properties are intended for use by general audiences. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children younger than the age of thirteen (13) through a Property and we will delete any personal information collected through a Property that we later determine to be from a user younger than the age of thirteen (13). If you believe a child under the age of thirteen (13) has disclosed personal information to us, please contact us via the information provided in the "Contact Us" section of this Policy.
We have implemented reasonable security measures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. It is important that you understand, however, that no commerce solution, website, application, database or system is completely secure or "hacker proof," and we cannot anticipate all potential misuse of your information. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and your use of a Property indicates that you are willing to assume this risk.
9. Your California Privacy Rights.
Removal of Posted Information by Minors. Under California law, Jostens customers who are California residents under 18 and are registered users of a Property can remove, or request and obtain removal of, content or information posted by the customer on this Property. Certain Properties offer functionality to remove posted content. If functionality to remove posted content is not available, California residents under 18 can request the removal of posted content and information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "California Minor Content Removal Request" in the subject line and in the body of your message. Please specify in your request the Property to which your request relates and the specific information or content you posted for which you are requesting removal. Please note that the removal of content and information does not ensure the complete or comprehensive removal of the posted content or information.
Information Shared With Third Parties. Under California's "Shine the Light" law, Jostens customers who are California residents can request certain information once per calendar year regarding the types of information shared by Jostens with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and the identities of those third parties. If you are a California resident, email requests to email@example.com with "California Privacy Information Request" in the subject line and in the body of your message. Please also specify in your request the Jostens company to which your request pertains, otherwise we will treat your request as pertaining to Jostens, Inc. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). Effective January 1, 2020, if you reside in California, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request us to disclose to you, no more than twice in a 12-month period, certain information about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months period. To exercise this right, you must provide a verifiable consumer request by completing the webform at https://www.jostens.com/about/legal/your-california-privacy-rights or call us at 1-855-314-8390. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- Categories of personal information we have collected about you during the preceding 12 months
- Categories of sources from which we collected the personal information during the preceding 12 months
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information during the preceding 12 months
- Categories of third parties with whom we share personal information during the preceding 12 months
- Specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you during the preceding 12 months
- Categories of personal information about you that we have collected and sold, and categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold during the preceding 12 months
- Categories of personal information about you that we have disclosed for a business purpose during the preceding 12 months
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information. To exercise this right, you must provide a verifiable consumer request by either completing the webform at https://www.jostens.com/about/legal/your-california-privacy-rights or call us at 1-855-314-8390. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
- You have the right to affirmatively authorize us to sell your personal information if you are between 13 and 16 years of age. Notwithstanding the above right to direct us not to sell your personal information, we cannot sell your personal information, if you are between 13 and 16 years of age, unless you have affirmatively authorized the sale of your personal information. To exercise this right to opt in, you will not need to create an account.
We may not discriminate against you because you exercised any of your rights under this Supplement for California Residents. Unless permitted by CCPA, we will not:
- Denying goods or services to you.
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you.
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, nothing prohibits us from charging you a different price or rate, or from providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to us by your personal information.
We may offer financial incentives, including payments to you as compensation, for the collection of personal information, the sale of personal information, or the deletion of personal information. We may also offer a different price, rate, level, or quality of goods or services to you if that price or difference is directly related to the value provided to us by your personal information.
Categories of Personal Information Collected in last 12 months
Identifiers; Personal Information described in the California Customer Records Statute; Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law; Commercial Information; Biometric data; Internet or other electronic network activity; Professional or employment information; Geolocation data; Sensory information; Non-public Education Information
Business Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
- to take, verify, process and deliver your order, process or obtain payment, verify your tax or tax exempt status, contest chargebacks, and determine your credit eligibility
- to send you notices from time to time relating to your account, your purchases and orders
- to determine your geographical location for compliance, security, anti-piracy, and fraud prevention purposes
- to provide you, to the extent permitted by applicable law, with a personalized shopping experience
- for warranty, technical support or similar purposes
- to establish an account for future purchases by you
- to facilitate subscription renewals
- to provide you with effective customer service (which to the extent and in a manner permitted by applicable law includes contacting users in connection with their use, or ceasing to use or abandoning a transaction through a Property) and/or technical support
- to assist you in locating your school while using some of our Properties
- to provide, manage, improve, personalize and support your use of a Property, our products and services, and/or the services of our customers and partners
- to improve a Property, the customer and consumer experience, and our products and services
- for fraud prevention purposes, such as device fingerprinting
- to identify actions or transactions as originating through an affiliate marketing, channel partner, or referral program
- to deliver targeted advertisements on a Property and other websites and/or commerce solutions
- to provide reporting to our current and prospective partners and service providers
- for other historical, statistical or research and analysis purposes
- to create and promote products and services for schools (i.e. advertising materials for schools to purchase our products)
- for marketing analysis, quality improvement and to provide you with customized content and offers
- for administering prize promotions, offers and events
- to comply with legal requirements, law enforcement and business transactions
Categories of Sources From Which Personal Information is Collected
You; Schools; Affiliates; Advertising/Marketing providers; Analytic providers; Social media platforms; Publicly available data bases
Categories of Third Parties With Which Jostens Shares Personal information
Advertising/Marketing providers; Affiliates; Analytics providers; Customer relationship management platforms; law enforcement/government officials; Payment processors; Social media platforms
Categories of Personal Information Sold in the Past 12 Months
Internet or other electronic network activity
10. Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Data
If you are in a country in the European Union or in the United Kingdom, you are entitled to an explanation of the legal bases we rely on to process your personal data. The legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described above will depend on the personal data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it, which is discussed below.
We may process your personal data based on your consent such as when you ask us to send you certain kinds of marketing communications. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Our Legitimate Interests
We may process your personal data if doing so is necessary for our legitimate interests and your rights as an individual do not override those legitimate interests. For example, when we process your personal data to carry out fraud prevention activities and activities to increase network and information security, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, expand our business activities and improve our services and the content and functionality of our site.
To Perform a Contract
We may process your personal data to administer and fulfill contractual obligations to you or your school.
To Enable Us to Comply with a Legal Obligation
We may process your personal data to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject. This may include any requirement to produce audited accounts, any legal obligation to share information with law enforcement agencies, public or governmental authorities, and to comply with legal process.
Necessary for the Exercise or Defense of Legal Claims
If you bring a claim against us or we bring a claim against you, we may process your personal data in relation to that claim.
If you are an individual in a country in the European Union or the United Kingdom, you have the following rights:
Access Your Personal Data
Rectify Your Personal Data
You have the right to ask us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you and to have incomplete personal data completed.
Restrict Our Use of Your Personal Data
You have the right to ask us to place a restriction on our use of your personal data if one of the following applies to you:
- You contest the accuracy of the information that we hold about you, while we verify its accuracy;
- We have used your information unlawfully, but you request us to restrict its use instead of erasing it;
- We no longer need the information for the purpose for which we collected it, but you need it to deal with a legal claim; or
- You have objected to us using your information, while we check whether our legitimate grounds override your right to object.
Object to Our Use of Your Personal Data
You have the right to object to our use of your personal data where our reason for using it is based on our legitimate interests or your consent (rather than when the reason for using it is to perform an obligation due to you under a contract with us).
Delete Your Personal Data
You can ask us to delete your personal data if:
- We no longer need it for the purposes for which we collected it;
- We have been using it with no valid legal basis;
- We are obligated to erase it to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- We need your consent to use the information and you withdraw consent;
- You object to us processing your personal data where our legal basis for doing so is our legitimate interests and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
However, this right is not absolute. Even if you make a request for deletion, we may need to retain certain information for legal or administrative purposes, such as record keeping, maintenance of opt-out requirements, defending or making legal claims, or detecting fraudulent activities. We will retain information in accordance with the “How Long Is Your Personal Data Kept” section below.
If you do exercise a valid right to have your personal data deleted, please keep in mind that deletion by third parties to whom the information has been provided might not be immediate and that the deleted information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period (but will not be available to others).
Transfer Your Personal Data to Another Service Provider
You may request that we transfer some of the personal data you have provided to you or another service provider in electronic copy. This applies to personal data we are processing to service a contract with you and to personal data we are processing based on your consent.
Make a Complaint
If, for whatever reason, you feel we do not meet the standards you expect of us, you are also entitled to make a complaint to your local supervisory authority:
How Long Is Your Personal Data Kept?
This Policy was updated on February 25, 2021. From time to time, we may change this Policy, If we do, we will post an amended version on this webpage. Please review this Policy periodically.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Jostens, Inc.
ATTN: Privacy Department
7760 France Avenue South, Suite 400
Minneapolis, MN 55435
United States of America