To return your jewelry for warranty repair:
Download and print the
Warranty Claim Form
Complete the form.
Send your jewelry and the completed form to Jostens
via an insured, traceable method
PO Box #8 Station L
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3H OZ4
If your item is lost in transit, and you haven't used a traceable and insured method of shipment, you'll need to place a new order for your jewelry.
If your original ring design is no longer available, Jostens will offer a current comparable ring design at your expense.
- On chargeable warranty changes/additions only, you are responsible for the shipping and $15.95 handling fee as well as any applicable tax. (No handling fee on "No Charge Adjustments" items) Please make check/money order payable to Jostens.
- A visual inspection will be performed on all jewelry. Based on our inspection, it may be necessary to adjust applicable charges.
- Jostens will contact you if any additional charges apply. Adjustment will not begin until all charges have been paid in full.
- Your Jostens Exclusive Lifetime Warranty is void if any work is performed on your jewelry by anyone other than Jostens.
- All returned jewelry must be insured for the approximate value.
- Once your ring has been evaluated and the repair charges, if any, have been received by Jostens, the average repair time is approximately four weeks.
- Not all options are available for all items.