can I get on my ring?
Depending on the options available for your school's custom collection, you may be able to select:
Metal Choice: See Metal Choices
- Antique Finish: This is the black detail applied to your ring.
- Natural Finish: Enhances the luster of your gold ring.
Curriculum Panels: Features symbols
that represent your curriculum or major. To see your options, click here.
Engraving: You can
further personalize your ring by having either your initials or full name
(availability depends on ring style) added to the inside of your
graduation ring. Jostens reserves the right to refuse any and all orders containing offensive or inappropriate language as determined by Jostens.
Stone Color: See Stone Colors
(Availability may vary by design.)
- Facet: Stones with "cuts" producing flat surfaces on top and bottom. (An example, most diamonds have these "cuts" or facets on top.)
- Smooth: The surface of the stone is buff or smooth.
- Sunburst: An effect created by actually cutting symmetrical grooves into the underside of the stone
- Encrusting:Old English Letter, Greek Letters, Special Emblem
Accent Stones: See Accent Stones
If your question is
not answered here, please feel free to use our question form to send us your question.