To return your jewelry for warranty repair:
Download and Print the Jostens
Warranty Claim Form
Complete the form.
Send your jewelry and the completed form to Jostens
via an insured, traceable method
P.O. BOX 860
1900 Hartle Ave.
Owatonna, MN 55060
If your item is lost in transit, and you haven't used a traceable and insured method of shipment, you'll need to place a new order for your jewelry.
If your original ring design is no longer available, Jostens will offer a current comparable ring design at your expense.
- On chargeable warranty changes/additions only, you are responsible for the shipping and $9.99 handling fee as well as any applicable tax. (No handling fee on "No Charge Adjustments" items.) Please make check/money order payable to Jostens.
- A visual inspection will be performed on all jewelry. Based on our inspection, it may be necessary to adjust applicable charges.
- Jostens will contact you if any additional charges apply. Adjustment will not begin until all charges have been paid in full.
- Your Jostens Limited Warranty is void if any work is performed on your jewelry by anyone other than Jostens.
- All returned jewelry must be insured for the approximate value.
- Once your ring has been evaluated and the repair charges, if any, have been received by Jostens, the average repair time is approximately four weeks.
- Not all options are available for all items.