Jostens publications help you capture the biggest story of the year. Our assortment of yearbook tools inspires, educates and informs.
Jostens publishes the largest-circulation magazine in the world devoted exclusively to producing and marketing yearbooks. The colorful pages of Jostens Adviser & Staff are packed with informative articles and examples reproduced from the nation's top yearbooks.
- Fall/Winter 2011 - Issue 66 (PDF)
- Fall 2010 - Issue 65 (PDF)
- Fall 2009 - Issue 64 (PDF)
- Spring 2009 - Issue 63 (PDF)
- Fall 2008 - Issue 62 (PDF)
- Spring 2008 - Issue 61 (PDF)
- Fall 2007 - Issue 60 (PDF)
- Spring 2007 - Issue 59 (PDF)
- Fall 2006 - Issue 58 (PDF)
- Spring 2006 - Issue 57 (PDF)
- Fall 2005 - Issue 56 (PDF)
- Spring 2005 - Issue 55 (PDF)
- Fall 2004 - Issue 54 (PDF)
- Spring 2004 - Issue 53 (PDF)
- Special Delivery (PDF), p. 19
- View Fall 2003 - Issue 52 (PDF)
- Spring 2003 - Issue 51 (PDF)
Jostens Adviser & Staff e-magazine
A bi-monthly electronic version of Jostens Adviser & Staff magazine supplements the highly acclaimed print version of the magazine. If your yearbook staff would like to be added to the distribution list, please email us.
The Gotcha Covered Look Book is a collage of creative themes, cool covers, dazzling designs, relevant coverage and storytelling copy and action-packed photography selected from outstanding yearbooks printed by Jostens.
Each spring, all high school yearbook staffs working with Jostens receive a copy of the Look Book in the mail. Others may receive a copy by contacting their Jostens Yearbook representative.