The 2012 Class Ring Sweepstakes registration is now closed.
Thanks for stopping by to sign up for the 2012 Class Ring Sweepstakes. Unfortunately the registration has now closed.
Each person that signed up or ordered a class ring was automatically entered to win a trip to Denton, TX for a personal tour of how their class ring is made. They’ll then fly to Orlando, FL and set sail on a three-night cruise to the Bahamas aboard the Disney Dream™ cruise ship.
Another sweepstakes is already planned for 2013. Check back often so you don’t miss your chance to sign up and win your once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Flip Video Ultra HD Camera Winners
Week 1 winner
Hickman High School, Columbia, MO
Week 2 winner
Sequoyah High School, Madisonville, TN
Week 3 winner
Notre Dame Preparatory High School, Scottsdale, AZ
Week 4 winner
South Fork Community High School, Kincaid, IL
Week 5 winner
Magee High School, Magee, MS
Week 6 winner
Sallisaw High School, Sallisaw, OK
Week 7 winner
Las Vegas High School, Las Vegas, NV
Week 8 winner
Pelham High School, Pelham, GA
Week 9 winner
Andrews High School, Andrews, TX
Week 10 Winner
Southern Valley High School, Oxford, NE
Week 11 Winner
Holly Savannah Grace
New London High School, New London, IA
Week 12 Winner
Peidmont High School, Monroe, NC
Week 13 Winner
Aaron Dale James
Altoona Area High School, Altoona, PA
Week 14 Winner
Bishop Noll High School, Hammond, IN
Week 15 Winner
Brigette Roxie Bruno
Mount Carmel Academy, New Orleans, LA
Week 16 Winner
Justin S. Blake
South Harrison High School, Lost Creek, WV
Week 17 Winner
Mary Veronica Gaskin
Franklin Towne Charter High School, Philadelphia, PA
Week 18 Winner
Alaska Military Youth Academy, Anchorage, AK
Week 19 Winner
Cadillac High School, Cadillac, MI
Week 20 Winner
Oak Park High School, Kansas City, MO
Week 21 Winner
Elsberry High School, Elsberry, MO
Week 22 Winner
Emma Lea Eastep
Cascade High School, Leavenworth, WA
Week 23 Winner
Will C Wood High School, Vacaville, CA
Week 24 Winner
Patriot High School, Riverside, CA
Week 25 Winner
Episcopal High School, Alexandria, VA
Week 26 Winner
Scappoose High School, Scappoose, OR
Week 27 Winner
North Port High School, North Port, FL
Week 28 Winner
Brewer High School, Somerville, AL
Week 29 Winner
Page County High School, Shenandoah, VA
JOSTENS 2012 CLASS RING TRIP SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO ALL LEGAL U. S. RESIDENTS BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 AND 19 AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS.
2. Eligibility: Employees of Jostens, Inc. ("Sponsor"), and any of its affiliate companies, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and those living in their same households are not eligible to enter or win this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). Entry constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions; the decisions of the Sponsor in regards to all matters related to this Sweepstakes are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
3. To Enter: There are two ways to enter: 1) Complete and submit an official entry form at www.jostens.com/tripsweepstakes beginning at 12:01am (CST) on September 9, 2011 and ending at midnight (CST) on May 18, 2012; or 2) Purchase your High School class ring (those who purchase a class ring beginning at 12:01am (CST) on September 9, 2011 and ending at midnight (CST) on May 18, 2012 will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes for a chance to win). Limit one entry per person. Multiple entries from any person and/or duplicate entries will be deemed automatically void. Sponsor is also not responsible for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or other errors or problems which may occur in connection with or relating to the Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prizes, in any Sweepstakes-related materials or that may limit prize fulfillment or a participant's ability to enter the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude the Sweepstakes should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (and void his/her entry) who attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
4. Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by Sponsor and will be notified by e-mail or telephone or similar means. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer any prize or redeem any prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
5. Prizes: Thirty-five (35) prizes each consisting of a Flip Video UltraHD 1-hour camera (“Flip Camera”) will be awarded in addition to one grand prize. No entrant can win more than one Flip Camera; however, a winner of a Flip Camera shall remain eligible to win the grand prize. Flip Camera drawings will be held weekly and awarded throughout the Sweepstakes period. Grand prize drawing will be held on or about June 30, 2012.
The grand prize winner shall receive:
(i)one-way coach airfare for four (4) persons from the United States or Canada gateway airport nearest to the winner's home to the DFW Airport in Dallas, TX if winner resides outside of a 200 mile radius of Dallas, TX, for a personalized tour of Jostens' ring manufacturing facility located in Denton, Texas for winner and three additional attendees of winner's choice (at least two attendees must be over the age of 21 and each attendee under the age of majority must provide parental consent);
(ii) two night's hotel accommodations in Texas (two standard rooms, double occupancy) including ground transportation and meals (travel and lodging subject to availability, restrictions and blackout dates) for winner and three additional attendees of winner's choice (at least two attendees must be over the age of 21 and each attendee under the age of majority must provide parental consent);
(iii) one-way coach airfare for four (4) persons from the DFW Airport in Dallas, TX to Orlando International Airport.
(iv) one (1) three (3) night Disney Cruise Line® vacation for four (4) persons to be taken aboard the Disney Dream™ ship to The Bahamas which includes the following:
a. One (1) Deluxe Veranda Stateroom (Category 5 or 6) for four (4) persons.
b. All onboard meals (except for Palo and Remy)
c. Government Taxes and Fees (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line® website)
d. Onboard gratuities for stateroom host/hostess, dining room server, assistant server and head server.
e. Round-trip ground transportation between Orlando International Airport and Port Canaveral via Disney Cruise Line® transportation.
Items not included as part of the vacation, which are the responsibility of the winner, include: shore excursions; travel insurance; laundry service; spa treatments; alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; ship to shore communications including internet; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; income and other taxes; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein.
Disney Cruise Line vacation rules include, without limitation:
1. Vacation must be booked at least 45 days prior to the intended travel dates and must be taken before June 30, 2013 aboard the Disney Dream™ ship.
2. Vacation is for the winner and up to three (3) guests of the winner's choosing.
3. Minors under the age of 18 not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 in the same stateroom. The parent or legal guardian of any minor not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the Disney Cruise Line® vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by the parent or legal guardian prior to embarkation at the Disney Cruise Line® terminal.
4. Vacation fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions at Disney Cruise Line. Travel may not occur during cruise ship block-out periods.
5. Cruise ship block-out dates may apply and are subject to change.
6. Vacation may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value. Vacation elements may not be substituted and vacation is non-commissionable.
7. Winner and guests are responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding. It is the guests' responsibility to check with their travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to their vacation to ensure that they have proper citizenship documentation. U.S. Citizens can also visit the State Department's travel website at www.travel.state.gov, or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Guests of all ages are strongly encouraged to obtain passports.
8. The estimated retail value of the Disney Cruise Line® vacation is $3,565.00, which includes Government Taxes and Fees.
Actual final retail value of vacation may be higher or lower based on departure. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner and all guests must travel together on specified itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and providers approval. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
(v) one-way coach airfare for four (4) persons from Orlando International Airport to the United States or Canada gateway airport nearest to the winner's home if winner resides outside of a 200 mile radius of Orlando, FL.
(vi) a check in the amount of $1,000.00 payable to the winner for purposes of future educational expenses or other expenses at the discretion of the winner;
(vii) a check in the amount of $1,000.00 payable on behalf of the winner and awarded to the school in which the winner was enrolled during the previous school year to be used at the discretion of the school (in the event the winner was not enrolled in school during the previous school year, then the portion of the prize described in this subsection (vii) shall not be awarded); and
(viii) a check in the amount of $2,810.00 to assist the winner with applicable federal and state income taxes (grand prize winner shall receive IRS Form 1099 for the value of the prize), fees and expenses associated with accepting the grand prize. Winner is responsible for all federal and state income taxes associated with the grand prize.
The grand prize winner (and parent or legal guardian) must execute and return a fully completed Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability/Publicity Release in the form attached hereto as Exhibit A. In addition, each of the three trip participants (and parent or legal guardian as applicable) must execute a Liability Release in the form attached hereto as Exhibit B. The approximate retail value of each Flip Camera is $100.00 and the approximate retail value of the grand prize is $17,291.00. The aggregate retail value of all prizes is approximately $20,791.00. If a winner cannot accept the prize as stated, or in the event a winner does not provide a completed Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability/Publicity Release and all required Liability Releases from all trip participants, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Odds of winning depend upon number of entries received.
6. General Conditions: Neither Sponsor nor its agents are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected entries or other errors of any kind whether human, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised, or in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select winner from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information.
Entrants, by participating agree (a) Sponsor, Disney Cruise Line, their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and travel agencies, and their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or in any related activity, and (b) winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and those acting pursuant to its authority (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing upon request) to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without any further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered world wide and on the Internet and/or World Wide Web without notice or review or approval. If a prize winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. All taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the winner.
7. Privacy: Entrants acknowledge and agree that any information collected in connection with this Sweepstakes may be used by Sponsor and its affiliates for market research, and will not be shared with other organizations for commercial and other purposes. Once received, all entries and any optional submissions of comments or suggestions will become property of Sponsor, and none will be returned. Any submissions may be published on the Sponsor's website or in other collateral materials at the Sponsor's discretion, and by entering you grant Sponsor a license to do so. By way of illustration and not limitation, Sponsor may use such information to contact entrants by e-mail and/or mail to update them on products, services and upcoming events.
8. Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (1) except as provided in Section 8(2) below, any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Minnesota; (2) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Disney Cruise Line® vacation shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Florida; (3) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (4) under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased
9. Winners' List: A list of winners may be obtained by sending a written request to Sponsor along with a self-addressed stamped envelope and directed to sponsor at the following address after July 1, 2012.
10. Sponsor: Jostens, Inc., ATTN: 2012 Class Ring Trip Sweepstakes, 3601 Minnesota Drive, Suite 400, Minneapolis, MN 55435.
© Jostens, Inc. 2011. All rights reserved. Sweepstakes entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the entrant's personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
*As to Disney artwork/properties: ©Disney.