Welcome to Announcements+™!
Jostens created Announcements+™ to digitally transform your traditional printed announcements by bringing your graduation moment to life with a personalized video message. Our intent is to build an inclusive, interactive experience that allows each student to share their special moment with friends and family. Jostens is so excited that you are using Announcements+™ and we look forward to building a better experience for you as we learn and continue to improve Announcements+™.
Announcements+™ is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information on any person under the age of 13. By using Announcements+™, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old.
Core to our principles and values, Announcements+™ cannot and will not be used to intimidate, exclude, bully, foster exclusivity, or spread hate. By using Announcements+™, you agree that you will not use it for any of these purposes, and you will instead use Announcements+™ to promote and provide positivity. Working together, we can build community through Announcements+™.
What You Do (and Don’t Do)
- You may record a video or upload a video from your device. The video may be up to 2 minutes long.
- You may record or upload one video for all your stickers or you may customize each sticker with an individual video.
- You may record or upload a video for a sticker that may be scanned by anyone who has access to that sticker. Do not record or upload videos that you do not wish others to see.
- You may not update or replace a video after you submit the video.
- If you submit a video with another individual or with an individual in the background of the video, you are responsible for making sure that each individual in the video has consented to being in a publicly shared video.
- You may flag or report a video as inappropriate by following the instructions found here.
- You may not use Announcements+™ (or allow others to use Announcements+™) to do or share anything that violates any terms of policies that apply to the use of Announcements+™. Specifically, you or anyone through you may not upload any content that is inappropriate, unlawful or offensive, including but not limited to content that is misleading, discriminatory, fraudulent, racist, sexually explicit, violent, profane, bullying, constitutes hate speech, or infringes the intellectual property rights of others. Whether you have posted anything that fits this description is not determined by you. Jostens alone will make the determination of whether your video content is inappropriate and should be removed.
- You may not use Announcements+™ (or allow others to use Announcements+™) for any commercial purpose such as the sale of goods or services.
- You may not use Announcements+™ (or allow others to use Announcements+™) in such a way that infringes any patent, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of Jostens or any other person or entity.
What Jostens Does
- If we learn of inappropriate content or conduct uploaded with Announcements+™, we will take appropriate action – for example, removing content or contacting law enforcement. We may take similar action if we learn of content that infringes the intellectual property rights of others (as determined in good faith by us).
- We may suspend your use of Announcements+™.
- We believe Announcements+™ provides a great experience for most of its users, but we are not satisfied! We want to work constantly to improve our services and develop new features to make Announcements+™ better for you and our community. As a result, we may need to update these Terms from time to time. Changes to these Terms will become effective when posted and will apply to all access and use of Announcements+™ as of the effective date. We will make an updated version of these Terms accessible through Announcements+™ with a revised effective date, to let you know that we updated them. You should check this page from time to time, so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services. If you have any comments or suggestions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date of Last Revision: March 12, 2021