Jostens does not sell (as “sell” is traditionally defined) your personal information.
Under California law, sharing information for advertising purposes may be considered a “sale.” If you’ve visited our website or used our mobile apps within the past 12 months, under California law your information might have been “sold” to our advertising partners.
As part of online advertising, we and our advertising partners may collect information about your interactions with Jostens when you visit our website or use our mobile apps. This information includes:
- Type of device, operating system and/or browser you’re using
- Cookies stored on your browser
- Identifiers, including advertising identifiers on your device
- IP address of your device
- Your browsing and purchasing behavior while on our website
- Jostens domain name
- Website you visited before you visited our site
- Other data or information normally captured as part of online advertising activities
We may share this information with third-party advertising partners to provide you a more personalized experience on our website and mobile apps.
Who are Jostens’s advertising partners?
You can learn more about our advertising partners and their privacy practices here:
- Google Advertising
- Advertising partners are subject to changes at any time without notice.
How to Opt Out of the Sale of Your Information
Your privacy controls.
You can opt out of the sale of your information through cookies by:
- Blocking all cookies in your browser
- Adjusting your mobile device’s privacy settings
Blocking cookies in your browser.
Learn how to block cookies in these common browsers:
For other browsers, check their support website. And if you use multiple browsers or devices, you’ll need to block cookies and adjust your privacy settings on each browser for each device.
When you block cookies:
- You might still see ads
- Some web pages might not be displayed correctly
- Some websites or apps might not function correctly
- You might not be able to view some websites
- You might not be able to take advantage of personalized features
Adjusting your mobile device’s privacy settings (opting out).
The Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) is a reliable source to help you find your choices on various mobile devices. See their information on opting out on mobile devices.
Jostens is continuing to make updates to make it easier for you to control your privacy options — so please check back.